SEATTLE RESTORED INSTAGRAM STORY TAKEOVER
As a Seattle Restored participant we invite you to take over our Instagram Stories for a day! This is a great opportunity to introduce your work to a broader audience and share your story.
- The Instagram Story Takeover is open to participants who have active Seattle Restored locations. Seattle Restored will create a highlight of the stories you share during your takeover. The highlight will remain on our Instagram page through the end of your activation.
- Participants may take over the Seattle Restored Stories for one day.
- Each participant is limited to one takeover every two months.
- Mondays, holidays, and weekends are not available.
- This opportunity will be paused during November and December for the holiday season.
By participating in the Seattle Restored Instagram Takeover Program you agree to the following Dos and Don’ts.
- Inform your followers that you are taking over the Seattle Restored IG stories so they can engage with you there.
- Introduce yourself and encourage subscribers to follow your Instagram profile.
- Post as many stories as you would like during your takeover!
- Include closed captions if you or someone else is speaking to the camera.
- Conclude your takeover with a goodbye message.
- Post to the Seattle Restored grid or go live.
- Post photos or videos highlighting sales, discounts, or client reviews. The Seattle Restored IG takeover is meant to spotlight your business, your creativity, your craftsmanship, and/or your values; it is not intended to be a direct sales channel. We trust that if folks want to purchase from you, they’ll go to your site, which you are welcome to include in your post.
- Highlight religious holidays. We want the feed to be inclusive of all Seattle Restored subscribers.
- Upload any content that is offensive, defamatory, or illegal.
- Share the Seattle Restored login information with anyone outside of your team.
The content shared should highlight your experience as a creator and/or business owner in Seattle. We encourage you to share a variety of content!
- Share photos or videos of you at your Seattle Restored activation
- Showcase your creative or production process
- Highlight interactions with your favorite local businesses, cafes, or landmarks
- Give a tour of your store, studio, or creative space
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the Instagram Takeover, please contact Seattle Restored Communications Manager, Vanessa Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.