- This event has passed.
The Self Care Square Grand Opening and Launch Party
October 7, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
The Self Care Square started as a Pop Up Table at Makers Markets and a Trailer at the Georgetown Trailer Park Mall and now they’re celebrating the opening of their storefront in Belltown brought to you by Seattle Restored!
The day will be split in two pieces:
Grand Opening 11AM-5PM
Here, you may shop the store, get your face painted, and even make your own Self Care Product with one of their experts!
Launch Party 5PM-9PM
5PM-9PM will be the Launch Party where you may enjoy some live music, food and beverages, and participate in a live game show!
Food by Tiff’s Kitchen
- Tiff will be serving Nacho Platters and yes, there is a vegan option available
The Self Care Square Maker’s Studio
- Acacia will be your expert for making Perfumes, Colognes, and other Essences
- Stefani will be your expert for making Nourishing Lip Balms
- This electronic DJ uses intricate trap beats to take listeners on a journey when playing his own production and guarantees a high energy good vibe when DJing other’s hits!
- This is the duo that produced the genesis of The Self Care Square! Acacia, the owner of Badder Body is one of the two in Peace & Red Velvet and Badder Body Butter made its debut at a Peace & Red Velvet merch table. This hip-hop power couple brings electronic instrumentation and pop vocals together to bring a wave of positivity and energy to the space.