- This event has passed.
Self-Care Sunday Yoga & Tea Ritual at Seattle Restored Market
March 26 @ 10:15 am - 11:15 am$15
What you will experience:
- Yoga: Breath work and movement for all levels. Led by certified yoga instructor, Heather Williams, Owner and Co-Founder of Mimi’s Zero Waste Market
- Ecotherapy: connect to nature through plants*
- Mood-enhancing mindful tea ritual featuring rue Santé’s Floracopeia Botanical Beverage™ line*
- Swag: zero-waste, wellness treats
- Optional private shopping experience post-event: mingle, connect with new friends and support local small businesses by purchasing one-of-a-kind items from the Seattle ReStored Market.
Proceeds after costs will be donated to Plan International, Inc. & World Central Kitchen supporting relief efforts in Syria and Turkey.